söndag 18 mars 2012

Holy crap - I suck at this!

Thou loads of things has happened, there has been no monkey-updates.. Don't be harsh on me, I'm just getting used to this..

Anyways, there are news. Intellego Pole Company has started a collaboration with The Pole King and has been performing and teaching in Ålesund, Norway and Östersund, Sweden. We are now looking forward to reaching out to other cities as well!



I competed in Battle of the Pole. I'm not extremely proud of my performance (can I blame the lack of grip just a little?) Well at least I was happy with my choreography (I'm gonna post it at some other occasion) and much thanks to Nelle I looked kick-ass.






We have been shooting for the gallery at  North Pole Studio


And we have started to work on our piece for PoleArt 2012. The choreography is gonna rock!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej. Hittade din blogg nu :)
    Tänkte höra om det går bra att jag länkar till din blogg från min blogg?
    Jag satte dit en länk nu förut men ja, jag tar bort den om jag inte får :)

    SvaraRadera